John Choate is a retired Navy SEAL officer and FEMA-certified crisis response expert. During our time together, we will hear his perspective on the root causes of the COVID-19 pandemic, the crisis management processes in place and how to separate fact from fiction. After his remarks, John answers Q&A from you, our guests.
OUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- COVID-19…Is it as bleak as it looks?
- Where does John get his unbiased news?
- Is it possible for the media to change your outlook?
- How does John’s Navy Seal experience help him during this time?
- What questions did our clients have for him?
ABOUT OUR FEATURED SPEAKER:
John Choate began his professional career as a naval officer in the SEAL teams and is a FEMA-certified crisis response expert. Following completion of SEAL training as the officer in charge of class 218, he spent the next 12 years in both active and reserve billets deploying overseas in support of national security objectives.
In 2005, Mr. Choate founded the Procinctu Group, a global risk management firm providing specialized security services and training to U.S. and foreign government entities, multinational corporations and select individuals.