Chris Breitenbach is an investment advisor representative and an asset manager. He holds several securities-industry registrations including the FINRA Series 7 (held through LPL Financial) and Series 66 (held through both LPL Financial and HighPoint Advisor Group, LLC). In addition, he is currently working on obtaining the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM through Boston College. Chris specializes in retirement planning, portfolio analysis, and asset management. He teaches retirement and financial planning seminars throughout the Chicagoland area.
Chris is active in his church and enjoys volunteering at many local charities and organizations. Some of his many interests include music, history and reading. He lives in Wheaton with his wife, Melissa, and daughters Alexis and Sydney.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie’s Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America
- Feed My Starving Children
- Northern Illinois Foodbank
- Lazarus House Ministries
- Habitat for Humanity
- Wounded Warriors Family Support
- Gary Sinise Foundation
- Suicide Prevention Services
- Environmental Defense Fund